Please read some important information and updates below. If you have questions, please call the school, email Mindy, or your child's teacher. This post will not be monitored to answer questions.
1. A copy of the car rider diagram is attached.
2. School at Taylor begins at 8:00 and ends at 2:50. If your child is dropped off after 8:00, a parent must come and sign them in.
3. Drop off in the mornings begin at 7:20am.
4. Parents will not be permitted to walk their student to class. This is for the safety of all students.
5. When students are dropped off, there will be cones in the far lane. We would like for this to run much like last year to avoid traffic backups, and to get students in the building as quickly as possible. Students in K and 1 will enter the first door, students in 2nd will enter the middle door, students in 3rd grade will enter the main entrance, and students in 4th and 5th grades will enter the last door by the playground (same as last year). Please do not stop at the door your student enters. Please pull up and let students out. Staff will help them get inside the doors they need to go into. This makes traffic run quicker and smoother.
6. See bus routes below from a previous post:
Please check out the bus changes for the 21/22 school year below. If you have questions, please email Mindy at email@example.com
If you rode bus 42 last year, it is now 19.
If you rode bus 15 last year, it is now 16.
If you rode bus 12 last year, it is now 14.
If you rode bus 19 last year, it is now 42.
If you rode bus 16 last year, it is now 15.
If you rode bus 14 last year, it is now bus 27. Also, Grandview and S Bluegrass Roads will be riding bus 27 as well.